We have been thrust into a way of working that relies on the virtual world and what felt out of reach and impractical has now become a tangible and easy way of managing a workforce.
Harnessing a flexible workforce offers numerous benefits.
- Enables you to deliver projects or initiatives that require specific skills that are not needed on a permanent basis
- Flexible workers don’t need to work on-site or work regular hours; often working in the evenings if required – it is output focussed.
- Immediate access to talent to augment and complement existing team capability
- It allows you to alter strategies or deploy new strategies quickly 5.
- With a growing number of expatriates returning home without necessarily looking for permanent roles you are able to tap into their global networks and experiences
- Access to non-local talent via virtual work platforms
Brannigans has a wide network of flexible workers who are able to support you now or as you enter recovery or to support and lead projects critical to your success.