Training and Capability Manager
- Business Transformation Programme
- Unique Career Opportunity with One of NZ's Leading Multi-National Companies
- Newly Created Role
Our client is a well-known and respected New Zealand owned company. They are known for their strong team, who help tackle the challenges of the changing world, constantly investing in their high-quality operations.
Reporting to the Culture and Change Manager, this new role will lead a small training and capability team that will design, develop and deliver the learning experience of a major transformation project set to enhance how the whole organisation operates in the future. This highly collaborative role will be pivotal in the successful adoption of new systems, processes and ways of working across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Change Manager, Business Interface teams and BAs to understand individual business needs in relation to the programme and aligning training programmes to ensure they are fit for different learning styles and groups across the business.
- Leading a small but high-performing team to develop and deliver learning programmes crafted to the ways different teams operate, to create real impact and achieve learning outcomes.
- Developing continuous learning solutions that ensure the business continues to use best practice in working with the system beyond the life of the programme
The perfect person will be...
An experienced training and capability professional and skilled people leader who has designed and delivered high-quality, common sense learning programmes at the strategic level of a transformation programme, while working with tight timeframes and ideally within a large organisation. You will have proven experience in designing and delivering a range of different strategies to optimise the learning experience by making training employee-centric, relevant, timely and impactful. This is a fast-paced environment where you must be able to hit the ground running. You will be working with a broad group of stakeholders so your ability to build relationships, be approachable and down to earth and navigate complexity and nuance will be pivotal to your success in this role.
If you feel you possess the above qualities and wish to apply for this opportunity, please submit your cover letter and CV and click the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Jennifer Middleton on 021 221 8528 or Clancy Lyons on 021 2222 728.
Applications for this role close Friday, 19 August 2022