Team Leader - Plastics Manufacturer
- Industry Leading Plastics Company
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Rangiora Based Role
Promax Plastics is a nationally focused family owned business manufacturing and distributing liquid storage solutions for the agricultural, civil, industrial and construction sectors. Founded in 1992, Promax has built a solid reputation by establishing long lasting relationships with their broad client base across New Zealand. Their Head Office is in Kerikeri and they have manufacturing plants in Kerikeri and Rangiora. For more information on Promax visit their website at www.promaxplastics.co.nz.
Rangiora based and reporting to the Production Manager, you will be the hands on leader of a small team responsible for the safe operation of machines and equipment in the factory and grounds. You will be comfortable leading a team to produce to quality and efficiency targets with an eye to continuous improvement. You will embrace the Promax Company Values and contribute to a positive team environment.
You will be:
- Reliable and hard-working
- Respectful and keen team member
- Able to balance workloads, and drive efficiency
- Collaborate with despatch and planning functions to find the best solution.
- A proactive and clear communicator with good English language skills
- Results orientated with a can-do approach
Skills and Experience
- Relevant plastic manufacturing, machinery and tool handling experience
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment
- Physically fit, drug free and healthy
- Experience working to a schedule / daily plan
- Able to problem solve
- Advocate and practitioner of health and safety best practice
- Fork lift licence is an advantage
If you are a hard-working individual with the legal right to work in New Zealand who thrives in a team environment, please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Amanda Hance on 03 345 8754 or Shayne Hooper on 03 345 8758.
Applications for this opportunity close at 5pm Friday 25 October 2019