Plant and Machine Operator
- Industry Leading Plastics Company
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Rangiora Based Role
Promax Plastics is a nationally focused family owned business manufacturing and distributing liquid storage solutions for the agricultural, civil, industrial and construction sectors. Founded in 1992, Promax has built a solid reputation by establishing long lasting relationships with their broad client base across New Zealand. Their Head Office is in Kerikeri and they have manufacturing plants in Kerikeri and Rangiora. For more information on Promax visit their website at www.promaxplastics.co.nz.
Rangiora based and reporting to the Production Manager, you will be a hands-on team member responsible for the safe operation of machines and equipment in the factory and grounds. This role contributes towards the manufacturing of our high-quality plastic tanks and other products. Using a roto-mould process. You will embrace the Promax Company Values and contribute to a positive team environment. In addition, you will take a proactive approach to continuous improvement and efficiency in the workplace.
You will be:
- Reliable and hard-working
- Respectful team member
- Able to work independently without supervision
- A good communicator with good English language skills
- Ability to follow instruction and respond to urgency
Skills and Experience
- Relevant plastic manufacturing, machinery and tool handling experience
- Physically fit, drug free and healthy
- Experience working to a schedule / daily plan
- Able to problem solve
- Understanding of health and safety
- Fork lift licence is an advantage
If you are a hard-working individual with the legal right to work in New Zealand who thrives in a team environment, please submit your CV and cover letter by clicking the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Amanda Hance on 03 345 8754 or Shayne Hooper on 03 345 8758.
Applications for this opportunity close at 5pm Friday 16 August 2019