People Development Manager
- Leadership and OD Focus
- Growing and Progressive Company
- Christchurch based
Is a Christchurch based technology company looking to grow and develop their team. With a dynamic vision and strategy this is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing organisation helping change the future of work.
Reporting to the General Manager, we are looking to appoint a People and Capability Manager whose purpose is to lead the development and delivery of quality Human Resource and OD practices, and to lead a small team of technical team leads who you will support and enable to ensure their successful execution of strategic and tactical outcomes. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing authentic and effective leadership to a small team of technical professionals and collaborating with them to continuously improve people capability frameworks and processes;
- Building fantastic relationships to enable successful coaching and mentoring across a range of levels in the business;
- Oversee effective, engagement, performance management, remuneration structures, and learning and development;
- Measuring and reporting of key human resource initiatives and managing HRIS systems;
Skills and Experience
This role requires a down-to-earth seasoned practitioner who can influence others, build great relationships and support managers to foster a high performance culture within their teams. We are after someone who can take teams on a journey and communicate the ‘why’. This role requires someone with a strong commercial acumen who can add tangible value to the business.
A relevant qualification is also highly desirable. For the right person there may be flexibility to work part-time also.
This position has plenty of scope for development and an opportunity to stamp your mark on the business. If you feel you possess the above qualities and are drawn by the opportunity to further develop your career in a successful business, apply now by submitting your cover letter and CV by clicking on the appropriate ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Sally Wynn-Williams on 027 478 5554 or Lisa Wheeler on 021 332 295
Applications close 5pm Monday 11 November