- Well Established and Respected Organisation
- Immediate Start
- Christchurch Based
Our Client is a New Zealand family-owned business that manages farm and forest investments. Founded in 2008 this highly respected organisation pride themselves on having a highly experienced team who manage a mix of dairy, grazing, forestry and horticultural properties spread over the North and South Island.
Reporting to the People and Culture Business partner, you will be responsible for ensuring smooth running of the office including tasks such as answering phone calls and emails, coordinating meetings, ordering supplies and general administrative support. Alongside this you will also be responsible for coordination of events, customer relationship management and facilities management. In addition, you will be required to provide support to the both the Chief Operating Office and People and Culture team with administration tasks.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in office administration
- An exceptional eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise
- Strong computer skills and experience across the Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
This is a full time temporary position with an immediate start with the view to go permanent for the right person.
If you feel you possess the above qualities and are drawn to the opportunity we welcome your application. Please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking on the appropriate ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Ella Kotlowski on 03 345 8755.