Head of Digital Marketing and Communications
- Newly Created Senior Leadership Position - Christchurch Based
- Lead and Implement Digitally Focused Marketing Strategies
- Strong Focus on Exceptional Customer Experience and Culture
Our Client is a specialist Health and Wellbeing provider delivering expert knowledge, market leading products and trusted solutions to their customer base. Their vision is to ensure more New Zealanders have access to better Health and Wellbeing. Currently on a journey of growth and change, our Client is seeking a passionate individual who can bring energy, enthusiasm and digital marketing experience to this pivotal role. This is a great opportunity to grow your career, enjoy the Christchurch environs and achieve the right work/life balance.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will drive digital innovation and deliver exceptional digital marketing and communication to build brand equity and customer loyalty. This role is accountable for the delivery of creative and innovative marketing strategies including digital, brand, communications and advertising.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Drawing on your experience, strategic analysis and input from the executive team and Board, implement the optimal marketing strategy to support business growth, ensuring superior tactical delivery and astute financial management
- Lead and deliver digital channel optimisation strategies including conversion rate optimisation, search engine optimisation and search engine marketing
- Deliver on agreed performance measures including lead generation, customer retention, engagement and brand metrics
- Own and implement eDM and marketing automation programmes
- Work closely with internal and external customers and agencies to develop and deliver digital marketing and communication strategies and priorities, share critical insights, influence effective change and leverage the brand story
- Contribute as a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, providing expertise and clear vision
- Work with strategic partners to develop and grow innovative new business opportunities
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful development and implementation of marketing and digital marketing strategies and tactics within an agency or commercial environment
- Experience in building and managing strong social media communities for businesses
- Understand and have experience in the intricacies of building superior customer experience aligned with strategic and tactical business goals
- Have the capacity to create a dynamic and innovative digital marketing and communications culture and manage complex pieces of work while building strong networks and delivering sustained growth
- Experience within a multichannel marketing environment
- A natural collaborative style with strong content development and project management abilities
This is a unique senior leadership opportunity within a values-based New Zealand organisation that is committed to being a champion in its field.
To apply please submit your CV and a cover letter by clicking on the appropriate ‘Apply’ button. If you wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brannigans’ Consultants Nick Carter on 03 345 8764 or Lisa Wheeler 03 345 8757.
Applications for this opportunity close 5pm Wednesday 18 August 2021