With over 1200 EWP machines in their fleet, Accessman is New Zealand’s leading hire company supplying Scissorlifts, Knucklebooms and Cherry Pickers to the construction industry Nationwide.
A position has recently opened up in our Christchurch (Sockburn) branch for an experienced Fleet & Logistics Co-ordinator.
If you are organised, good at getting things done and take initiative to solve problems then you will thrive in this position.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of yard and delivery staff to ensure clients receive Accessman's high standard of customer service and professionalism
- Maintain and monitor the data management system to ensure the most efficient use of drivers and vehicles to meet set schedules
- Front of house service, assisting customers in person and on the phone and also assisting with sales calls to prospective clients as required
- Coordinating the operational requirements, ensuring a high standard is maintained across all machines
- Coordination of suppliers and service agents for the branch
- Communicate and maintain effective working relationships with your team and management.
If you have proven fleet / logistics experience and know you can handle multiple priorities, ensuring no balls are dropped, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a full time, stable role working alongside a hardworking, productive and fun team. We enjoy a bit of banter and like to think we are a pretty down to earth bunch who show each other respect and work well together. It can get pretty busy, so the ability to cope well under pressure is important, as is the ability to communicate clearly with the rest of the team.
If ‘going the extra mile’ is your motto and you want to work for a successful kiwi organisation who truly values their employees, then please prepare your cover letter and CV and click the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning David Clausen on 03 345 8762 or Shayne Hooper on 03 345 8758.