- 30 hours per week (approx.)
- Flexible Hours
- Award Winning Financial Organisation
Tony Mounce Mortgages Ltd (TMML) is a leader in residential, commercial and investment property mortgages and insurance. From first home buyers through to investors, their expert, award winning advisers are committed to helping their clients meet their specific goals. To find out more visit www.tonymouncemortgages.co.nz
Reporting to the Director of Operations, this is a newly created position and a unique opportunity to join a well-established company that is offering a much sought after, part time position with flexible hours (approx. 30 hrs per week).
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing the finance and administration functions, enhancing financial methodologies and procedures
- Monthly financial reporting including preparation of financial board reports and perform the role of Company Secretary
- Developing and advising on business case reports and supporting the business in evaluating and executing new business opportunities
- Processing of the fortnightly payroll for approximately 30 staff and contractors
- Budgeting, forecasting, PAYE and GST
- Oversee and ensure risk management strategy is implemented
- Oversee commercial contracts and operations including property, vehicles and insurance
Due to the autonomous nature of the role successful candidate will be self managing, have solid accounting knowledge to trial balance and strong computer skills, in particular Xero and MS Excel, knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage.
You will have a demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills and be well organised with good time management, combined with a flexible work ethic. A relevant qualification would be advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity that will ideally attract individuals with previous experience in a similar position and are looking to work flexible hours.
If you are drawn by this opportunity please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button. Initial phone enquiries can be made to Lisa Wheeler on 021 332 295 or Sally Wynn-Williams on 027 478 5554.
Applications for this role close 5pm Monday 19 April