- Busy and Varied Work
- Contract Role
- Immediate Start
Brannigans is currently working with one of our key clients who is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join their team immediately in a flexible capacity.
In this busy contract role, you will provide outstanding administrative support to the General Manager and wider Executive Team. You will coordinate all diary and travel management for the General Manager and ensure they are making the best use of their time. You will also ensure project based work for the business is completed accurately and within designated timeframes.
To be successful you will have:
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Ability to multitask and be constantly one step ahead
- Able to organise and manage diaries
- Experience with Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Email management
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Project administration experience
If you possess the skills listed above and are excited at an opportunity to provide high level administration support to a locally owned business, then we need to hear from you.
You must be available immediately and currently have working rights in New Zealand to apply and be considered.
Any enquiries can be made to Ella Kotlowski on 027 765 7480. Otherwise click apply now!