- Flexible Working Conditions
- Permanent Full Time
- Christchurch Based
About the Company:
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our delivery team based in Christchurch. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will know "what great looks like" as you build and set up new development tools and infrastructure as well as pioneering DevOps processes, practices and technologies within our cross-functional Agile team.
A little about you:
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong technical background with automation and server administration with strong communication skills and the ability to engage with non-technical team members. You will work alongside like-minded DevOps Engineers sharing knowledge and coaching to establish tools, processes and strategies putting Jade Software one step ahead.
If you have a passion for what you do, think outside the box, where you love to collaborate and build strong relationships and not accept the status-quo then this is the opportunity for you. If you take initiative, have a pro-active and adaptable approach to your work, then we would love to talk to you.
A little about your experience:
- AWS or Azure Architect level certification with a relevant IT tertiary qualification
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of software development processes and DevOps practices and methodologies
- Development and/or testing background with a proven track record in a high-performing software development team environment
- Previous experience in Server Administration/Infrastructure
- Integration testing and test-driven development with a strong focus on quality engineering
- Previous experience in a DevOps/Automati0on focused role with expertise in Windows and Linus administration
- High level of customer service with excellent rapport building and problem-solving skills
What’s in it for you:
Jade Software offer medical insurance for you and your family, life and income protection insurance, a broadband subsidy, car parking when on-site, but more importantly a place here you can belong, grow your career and be valued for your hard-work. We have a flexible working week, with 2 days connecting on-site and 3 days remotely.
Give Zoe Dalton a call for a confidential discussion on 021 1678528 or APPLY NOW.