- Large Scale Business Transformation Programme
- Unique Career Opportunity with one of NZ's Leading Multi-National Companies
- Newly Created Role
Our client is a well-known and respected New Zealand owned company. They are known for their strong team, who help tackle the challenges of the changing world, constantly investing in their high-quality operations.
Reporting to the Culture and Change Manager, this new role will play an integral part of the roll out of a major transformation project set to enhance how the whole organisation operates in the future. This role will be involved in all phases of the project from planning through to post ‘go live’ support’.
You will be responsible for:
- Mobilising the change strategy, developing and delivering end to end plans for the phased roll out of the programme
- Collaborating with stakeholder groups to deeply understand the solution, undertake detailed change impact assessments, and map journeys to ensure an employee-centric change experience
- Understanding individual business needs being addressed by the programme across Australia and New Zealand in a decentralised organisation, and aligning change solutions to fit
- Supporting leaders to lead change effectively with their teams, taking a hands on engagement approach
The perfect person will be...
An experienced change management professional who has worked on large scale, business transformation programmes. Of equal importance is the ability to lead change across all phases of a programme, from planning through to delivery - as well as the ability to track and report on progress and provide insight to enable continuous improvement to the change experience.
This is a fast-paced environment where you must be able to hit the ground running. We are after someone down to earth who enjoys working with a broad group of stakeholders so your ability to engage diverse groups and build fantastic relationships while supporting them to understand and adopt new ways of working will be pivotal to your success in this role
If you feel you possess the above qualities and wish to apply for this opportunity please submit your cover letter and CV and click the ‘Apply’ button. Initial enquiries are welcome by phoning Jennifer Middleton on 021 221 8528 or Clancy Lyons on 021 2222 728.
Applications for this role close Friday 19th August, 2022