- Newly Created Role
- Growing Organisation
- Christchurch Based (Rolleston)
Synargy Corporation is an established importer of innovative and on-trend premium furniture that ‘fits your life’. Established in 2001, Synargy is built on a lifetime of experience in the furniture industry, in New Zealand and Australia. This dynamic company prides itself on their superior products, systems and customer service, and is committed to being a leader within the furniture wholesaler industry. More information can be found on their website: www.synargy.co.nz
Due to continued organisational growth, this new role will manage, support and lead a small team with the purpose of monitoring and making operational efficiencies for the Australian and New Zealand markets. Although wide ranging involvement throughout the organisation, the key focus areas will be on customer service, logistics, inventory and delivery, across the business. This role will also liaise with the quality team and oversee Health & Safety. Key to success in this role will be providing staff leadership and developing and managing accurate processes and systems.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate
- Operational management experience and knowledge of best practice operational excellence is essential
- It is essential you are proactive, energetic and driven, and can manage competing demands across a range of activities
- Freight industry exposure would be advantageous
- Communication and people skills must be second to none
- Affinity with systems processes data and statistical analysis
- Sound commercial acumen with a focus on customer service
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who meets the above criteria, and has energy and drive, to further grow their operational management career.