Factory Shop Manager
- Newly Created Food Retail Role
- Successful Growth Company
- North Christchurch Location
Our client is a leading nationwide FMCG manufacturer. The company takes pride in their strong focus on quality, innovative products and consumer awareness.
Located in North Christchurch, the Factory Shop Manager will drive the profitability and manage the performance of the factory shop operation. This will be achieved through the creation and implementation of promotional plans, management of inventory levels within the store, provision of outstanding customer service, and accurate recording and reporting on performance. You will lead and develop the factory shop staff through rostering, training, and supervision. You will also ensure staff compliance with Health and Safety procedures at all times.
Your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous food retail experience, ideally within the FMCG sector;
- An understanding of food or meat manufacturing;
- Effective leadership skills and previous experience supervising staff;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Commercial acumen and an understanding of how to use promotions to profit the company.
Furthermore, you will:
- Take a hands on approach to customer service;
- Be pro-active and act with initiative;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Be computer literate and be able to analyse information to reach practical conclusions;
- Be a strong team player;
- Work effectively under pressure;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Be willing and able to solve problems and make decisions.